WELCOME TO AL AZIZ RESIDENCIA
After massive success, Al-Jalil Developers is proud to introduce Al Aziz Residencia; a premium housing project for the residents of Sheikhupura. The project is Al-Jalil Developer’s second venture in the Sheikhupura district and is being launched with ready for possession plots, an offer which is truly beneficial for people looking to fulfill their dream of their own home as soon as possible. Al Aziz Residencia’s uniqueness lies in its infrastructure and premium lifestyle amenities available at the most affordable rates and terms. A Miyawaki forest and 10% designated area for green spaces is amongst the projects unique features to ensure a healthy and eco-friendly community living.
Al Aziz Residencia is a unique eco-friendly project which is equipped with all modern amenities of life. The project has been planned in a way that it benefits a maximum number of people, and therefore an immediate possession on booking amount of 15% and an easy payment structure spread over 3 years for remaining payment is offered.
Completion of Development Work:
90% of the development work has been completed at Al Aziz Residencia which includes construction of 210 feet wide main boulevard, wide roads, electrification, sewerage and parks. Fast paced work is in progress for the remaining 10% development work is being completed.